Do you want to know what is the Teletalk Balance Check Code? Then this is the place for you, as I’m trying to convince you. This article explains how to use Teletalk Balance Check Code. Many people are unaware of how to check their SIM balance.
Don’t worry; I’ll show you how to check your Teletalk sim balance in this article. I’m going to show you how to check your Teletalk balance. Teletalk provides you with a Ussd code so that you can easily check your Teletalk SIM balance. *152# is the code.
Teletalk Balance Check Code
When a customer purchases a new Teletalk sim, it is critical to check the mobile operator’s performance, which I will discuss today. Check the Teletalk Balance Many people forget that, so I’m going to show you how to check your Teletalk balance code today in a simple way.
Read Also: Teletalk Internet Package
- First Open the dial pad on your mobile
- After that, dial *152#
- Or you can use the My Teletalk app
- Available on the Google Play Store
- Easily check Teletalk balance
All USSD Code of Teletalk
The following are the instructions for Teletalk SIM users in Bangladesh to check their account balance, Internet balance, and Free SMS balance:
- To check your Teletalk number, select the message option and text TAR to 222
- Dial *551#to find out your phone number
- *152# Teletalk Balance Check
- Recharge your balance by dialing *151*015xxxxxxxx#
- *152#Teletalk Minute Check
- Check Teletalk SMS: *152#
- Check Teletalk MMS: *152#
- *152# Teletalk MB Check
- Net Setting Request: Text SET to 738 and send.
- Forget Call Allot (ON): Text REG to 2455
- Call 121 for Customer Service
- Teletalk Customer Care: 01550157750-60 (from any operator)
Balance Check of All Bangladeshi Operator
If you need to check the balance of any other operator’s SIM card than Teletalk, click the link, where we have explained all of Bangladesh’s SIM card options.
- Teletalk Balance CheckCode (Dial *152#)
- Banglalink Balance Check Code (Dial *124#)
- Grameenphone Balance Check (Code Dial *121*1*2#)
- Airtel Balance Check Code Dial (*778#)
- Robi Balance Check Code Dial (*222#)
About Teletalk Limited
All mobile network carriers in Bangladesh, including Teletalk, are regulated by the Bangladesh Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (BTRC). The BTRC was fully operational in 2001. All mobile network operators are under their total control.
The full name of the company is Teletalk Bangladesh Limited. Teletalk is a mobile phone service provider in Bangladesh. It is a state-owned cell phone carrier in Bangladesh.
Teletalk Bangladesh Limited, the country’s only government-sponsored telecoms firm, was established on December 26, 2004, as a government limited company under the Companies Act, 1994, with a Tk.20,000,000,000 authorized capital.
The company received a Certificate of Business Start-Up the same day. Teletalk Bangladesh Limited began commercial operations on March 31, 2005.
We believe you have the correct Teletalk Balance Check information. Would you please leave a comment if you have any other information on Teletalk operators? Thank you for taking the time to read along with us.