Users of Teletalk sims, greetings! I’ll show you the Teletalk Internet Package today. This internet bundle will cover all Teletalk intranet products. Teletalk Bangladesh Limited is a Bahasa Brand Name 2 Teletalk 2 Only State-Jainad GSM, 3C, Lot-based mobile phone operator in Bangladesh.
There are various parts to the Teletalk SIM card. I’ll tell you about Teletalk Agami SIM’s promotions, Bornamala Sim’s Youth SIM, and Oparajita SIM’s promotions.
Teletalk Internet Package
Teletalk internet offer is now available. I will supply you with a low-cost internet service and bundle that will make your internet usage more convenient. If you have a Teletalk prepaid sim, this deal is for you. Please stick with us.
|Teletalk Internet Package||Price BDT|
|1GB||27 Tk||*111*27#||7 Days
|1GB||49 Tk||*111*49#||30 Days
|2GB||93 Tk||*111*93#||30 Days
|3GB||44 Tk||*111*44#||5 Days
|3GB||66 Tk||*111*66#||10 Days
|10GB||97 Tk||*111*97#||10 Days
|25 GB||198 Tk||*111*198#||10 Days
|30 GB||344 Tk||*111*344#||30 Days
Teletalk Internet Offer
Teletalk Bangladesh Limited (Bengali:) is Bangladesh’s only government-owned GSM, 3G, and LTE-based mobile phone operator, which commenced operations in 2004.
I’ll show you the Teletalk internet offer, revised for the fiscal year 2021/21. Now you can browse all of Teletalk’s internet plans.
|Teletalk Internet Offer||Price BDT|
|100 MB||9 Tk||*111*501#||5 Days
|500 MB||25 TK||*111*503#||30 Days
|1.5 GB||39 Tk||*111*513#||7 Days
|3.5 GB||78 Tk||*111*511#||10 Days
|3 GB||139 Tk||*111*531#||30 Days
|5 GB||201 Tk||*111*532#||30 Days
|10 GB||301 Tk||*111*550#||30 Days
|20 GB||498 Tk||*111*552#||30 Days
|30 GB||649 Tk||*111*553#||30 Days
|45 GB||849 Tk||*111*554#||30 Days
You can get your desired Teletalk data pack using any of the methods listed below:
- Recharge to the exact amount specified.
- Dial the USSD code for activation.
- In the SMS option, type the shortcode and send it to 111.
Teletalk Bornomala Internet Offers
As we know that, Teletalk, our country’s only government-owned mobile operator, has launched this SIM bornomala for our country’s students. Now you can see all of the Teletalk Bornomala internet packages for this year.
|Internet Pack||Price BDT||USSD Code||Validity
|1 GB||24 Tk||*111*611#||7 Days
|1 GB||46 Tk||*111*612#||30 Days
|2 GB||83 Tk||*111*613#||30 Days
|3 GB||62 Tk||*111*614#||10 Days
|5 GB||96 Tk||*111*615#||15 Days
|10 GB||186 Tk||*111*616#||30 Days
Teletalk Internet Package Condition
- If the same data plan is purchased before the existing Teletalk Internet Package 2021, any unused data will be carried forward.
- To subscribe to any data plan, send “subscription code” to 111 using the message option. Type D58 and send to 111 to subscribe to a weekly 2.5GB 3G Data plan, for example.
- The data pack associated with the recharge amount specified in the recharge trigger column will be immediately activated.
- After the available data package expires, the pay-per-use policy will be implemented. The pay-per-use data rate is 1 Paisa/15 KB (1 Paisa/30 KB for the Oporajita plan).
- To verify the consumption of a volume bundled package, text ‘u’ to 111 (free of charge) and dial *152# to find out the balance.
- Source Teletalk
Q: How do I check the amount of my TeleTalk account?
A: To check your Teletalk balance, dial *152#.
Q: How can I get the Teletalk Internet bundle and activate it?
A: Send an SMS to 111 to purchase the Teletalk internet bundle.
Q: What is the best way to check my Teletalk internet balance?
A: write to U and fax it to 111. (Free)
Q: How do I turn on Teletalk 4G?
A: write 4G on a piece of paper and send it to 666.
Q: How can I get a 4G upgrade?
A: There is no need to dial a code.
Q: What is the procedure for recharging my TeleTalk scratch card?
A: Dial *151*hidden number# to recharge the scratch card.
Q: How do I receive a Teletalk emergency Internet balance?
A: To acquire Teletalk emergency balance, dial *1122#.
I recently posted the Teletalk Internet Package. If you have any questions concerning this post, please use the comment box to ask them. I’ll do my best to respond to your question.